Through our brand Nuralac, we offer a wide variety of products which are specifically designed to take full care of baby’s nutrition from infancy (Nuralac 1 & 2) to toddlerhood (Nuralac Plus). Along with that Nuralac also provide specialized medical purpose formula, Nuralac LF which is designed for the dietary management of lactose intolerance in infants.
Nuralac - 1
Infant formula recommended for infants from 0-6 months of age.
Nuralac 1 contains a unique formulation with important nutrients including prebiotic, vitamins along with age-appropriate levels of protein, iron, calcium, and expert-recommended levels of DHA and ARA which has shown to help support all-round brain and eye development. It covers the challenges of infant formula by delivering the essential nutrients in infant’s early life.
- Nuralac 1 has 60:40 Whey: Casein ratio, close to that found in mature mother’s milk to assure better absorption and digestion of protein. Protein source in Nuralac 1 is 100% dairy
- Provide recommended levels of DHA/ARA to improve memory, focusing, problem solving skills and visual acuity
- Contain GOS to promote GUT comfort & to promote growth and development of beneficial intestinal microbiota in babies
- Unique and optimum blend of vitamins and minerals to enhance immune system function
- Contain optimal level of Choline to help in brain and memory development
- Contains Vitamin D3 that plays a key role in the body’s calcium metabolism and in the formation of bone
Nuralac - 2
Follow-on formula recommended for infants from 6-12 months of age.
Follow-on formula can be used for infants from the age of six months alongside appropriate complementary feeding. Nuralac 2 is a complete, nutritionally balanced follow-on formula which is made of cow’s milk with a well-balanced combination of Protein, Fats including balanced ratio of essential fatty acids along with preformed DHA & ARA, Carbohydrates, Vitamins and Minerals to support the growing baby as the baby starts solid food.
- Nuralac 2 is supplemented with recommended levels of DHA/ARA i.e. in a ratio of 1:1 along with adequate levels of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids (ALA & LA) which support development of brain, eyes and cognitive function during infancy
- Nuralac 2 is supplemented with recommended level of Vitamin D3 along with Calcium for better calcium absorption which promote healthy bone and teeth development in infants
- Nuralac 2 contain optimum level of Vitamin A as in infants and children, vitamin A is essential to support rapid growth and to help combat infections
- Contain GOS as prebiotic which promotes GUT health, protect against diarrhoea and constipation
- Contain optimum levels of immune system health supporting nutrients like DHA, nucleotides, vitamins and minerals
Nuralac - 3
Growing-up formula recommended for toddlers from 1-3 years of age.
Nuralac Plus is a growing-up formula suitable to be used from 1 year of age that provides adequate levels of protein and certain nutrients like prebiotics, DHA, vitamins and minerals which are vital for your child’s growing-up needs. This unique blend has been shown to help support all-round brain development during the critical first 3 years of your child’s growth and development. Nuralac plus is available in Vanilla flavor which makes the product palatable for toddlers.
- Nuralac Plus is supplemented with adequate levels of DHA, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids (ALA & LA) which support development of brain, eyes and cognitive function in babies
- Contain optimum levels of Vitamins and Minerals for improved immunity outcomes
- Nuralac Plus contain advance dual blend of prebiotics in the form of FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) and Inulin which evenly distributes in baby’s colon to ensure Gut Comfort by helping to foster the growth of beneficial bacteria throughout large intestine
- Contain Nucleotides to promote development, growth & maturation of GI tract & to help reduce the incidence & severity of diarrhea
- Provided with age-appropriate level of iron to help prevent babies from iron deficiency anemia
Nuralac - LF
For dietary management of diarrhoea due to lactose intolerance from birth onwards.
We firmly agree that mother’s milk is the gold standard nutrition for a baby, but we also recognize the need of substitutes for infants who cannot be nourished by mother’s milk and who are prone to diarrhoea or abdominal discomfort with general formulas due to lactose intolerance.
Nuralac Lacto-Free with Iron – a substitute that can be given to such babies with complete confidence. Nuralac Lacto-Free with Iron is a well-balanced formulation with proteins, fats including balanced essential fatty acids along with DHA & ARA, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. As it contains Corn Syrup Solid, a replacement of lactose which makes the product easy to digest for infants who suffer from diarrhoea, fussiness, gas or abdominal pain due to lactose intolerance.
- Corn Syrup Solid as major carbohydrate source – a replacement of lactose
- Corn Syrup Solid improves digestion and palatability of the product
- Adequate levels of DHA/ARA which is important for cognitive & visual development
- Nuralac Lacto-Free contain 4 different nucleotides. Nucleotides promote development, growth & maturation of GI tract & help to reduce incidence & severity of diarrhea
- Nuralac Lacto- Free is provided with adequate level of Iodine, which is important in the synthesis of thyroid hormones, iodine plays a major role in the early growth and development of many organs, particularly the brain and the central nervous system
- Contain optimum level of choline required by the infants for proper brain and memory development
- Contain added zinc which helps to reduce the duration and severity of diarrhea in infants & also boost the immune system