Baby cereals are considered a good transitional food for babies who are ready to begin swallowing foods thicker than breast milk or formula, therefore, to fulfill the expanding nutritional needs of babies from 6 months of age, Omilac offer its Cereals with 3 different & delicious tastes (Omilac Wheat, Omilac Rice & Omilac Wheat 5 Fruits).
(Wheat, Rice, Wheat 5 Fruits)
Instant cereals for infants and young children suitable to be introduced from 6 months of age
Omilac introduces its Cereals to provide a wholesome beginning for optimal growth and development of your baby from 6 months of age enriched with age-appropriate levels of protein, carbohydrates, 12 vitamins & minerals to meet the extra nutritional demands of a rapidly growing baby.5 reasons to introduce Omilac cereals as one of the first foods during the complementary feeding period to your child:
- Enhance nutritional intake of baby as they are rich sources of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals
- Omilac Cereals do not have additives and contain the best natural ingredients
- Omilac Cereals are easy to digest because they are prepared with partially hydrolyzed cereals to assure an easier digestion
- Omilac Cereals have Lower Allergy Risk i.e. they are Free of potentially allergy – causing ingredients (Soy, eggs, nuts & peanuts)
- Omilac Cereals provide adequate food for transition to solids due to their sweeter taste with homogeneous and smooth consistency
- Omilac Rice Cereal is gluten free which makes it suitable to be introduced in infants and babies with a gluten allergy or intolerance.